Patrick K. Dahl, a partner in the Florida office, is admitted to practice in Florida and Illinois. Prior to joining Morgan & Akins, PLLC, in 2022, he spent over a decade working for a large Florida based litigation firm. Prior to that, he spent five years at a small litigation firm in the heart of Chicago, handling commercial litigation including small business disputes, shareholder and member disputes, probate and trust litigation, and construction litigation.
A native of Illinois, Mr. Dahl earned his Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Government, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Notre Dame, both of which were bestowed with cum laude honors.
- Lieberman v. N. Trust Co., 909 N.E.2d 915 (Ill. App. 2 Dist. 2009)
- Protein Partners, LLP. v. Lincoln Provision, Inc., No. 1-09-0823, 2010 WL 4144586 (Ill. App. 1 Dist. Oct. 19, 2010)
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida Bar
- Illinois State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- J.D., University of Notre Dame, Cum Laude, 2002
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, Cum Laude, 1999
GET IN TOUCH