AUTO LIABILITY & MOTOR VEHICLE DEFENSE
Our attorneys are well-versed in motor vehicle liability and defense. Whether the case involves a passenger car, motorcycle, recreational vehicle or bicycle, Morgan & Akins’ attorneys have the necessary defense experience.
Whether the case involves a passenger car, motorcycle, recreational vehicle or bicycle, Morgan & Akins’ attorneys have the necessary defense experience.
The members of our automobile liability practice group have experience:
- Representing clients in third-party cases
- Defending insurance carriers directly in first-party, UM/UIM and PIP matters
- Defending suspected fraudulent claims
- Working effectively with insurance carriers’ Special Investigation Units (SIU) to get to the root of the issues
Our knowledge of procedures specific to each county and judge ensures the best chance for an expedient claim resolution. For certain third-party claims, our comprehensive understanding of the distinctions in insurance coverages, as well as joint and several liability matters, sets Morgan & Akins apart from other firms.
We have maintained a stellar track record in defending our clients by focusing on forging strong partnerships with:
- Auto investigators
- Accident reconstructionists
- Medical experts
These partnerships allow us to develop cost-effective defense strategies at every stage of litigation.