Jeffery G. Foster is a Senior Attorney based in our Jackson office. Jeff is an experienced litigation defense attorney who has tried numerous bench and jury cases throughout Tennessee representing national and regional companies, as well as individuals.
His practice emphasizes on workers’ compensation claims, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability claims, employment law and tort litigation.
Outside of the office, Jeff shares lessons from over two decades of experience through seminars for clients and adjusters on Tennessee workers’ compensation law, claim handling and defense strategy.
In his free time, Jeff enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Jackson-Madison County Bar Association
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- J.D., University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 1996
- B.S., Union University, 1993
GET IN TOUCH