Morgan Slade joined Morgan & Akins in 2018 as an Attorney in the Nashville office. Her practice focuses on the defense of insurance companies, small businesses, landlords and tenants in real estate matters, insurance defense and workers’ compensation law. She also has experience in business law and social media law.
Morgan attended law school at Loyola University Chicago School of Law. While there, she served as an Editor for the International Law Review and the Journal of Regulatory Compliance.
She also interned at the legal and regulatory affairs department of the Ultimate Fighting Championship in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association, Entertainment and Sports Law Section
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industry
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2017
- B.S., Florida State University, 2014
GET IN TOUCH