Lindsay E. Ettl is an associate in the Philadelphia office. After graduating from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2012, she started her litigation career with a solo practitioner in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Three years later she moved to a larger firm in Media where she expanded her litigation experience to include civil rights, and employment cases. Prior to joining Morgan & Akins, she worked for four years as In House Counsel for one of the largest insurance carriers in the county defending third party bodily injury claims and personally trying numerous cases to verdict.
A native of Pennsylvania, Ms. Ettl earned her Bachelor of Arts in English from Saint Joseph’s University and a Juris Doctor from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law.
- 2014, Pennsylvania
- 2014, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- 2016, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware county Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section
- Women in the Law Section
- Guy G. deFuria Inn of Court
- Saint Joseph’s University (B.A., cum laude, 2009)
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D. 2012)
GET IN TOUCH