Jamie C. Baird, an associate in the Philadelphia office. After graduating, Ms. Baird worked at an insurance defense firm in Montgomery County focusing on first-party property damage cases, first-party coverage litigation, and bad faith litigation. Ms. Baird also served as a Public Defender in Chester County, where she defended a variety of cases from misdemeanor drug possession to felony gun charges and a Philadelphia defense firm focusing on litigating first-party and bad faith claims in uninsured and underinsured motorist benefits cases, along with third-party claims involving motor vehicle accidents.
A native of Pennsylvania, Ms. Baird earned her Bachelor of Arts in English from Ursinus College and a Juris Doctor from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
- 2021, Pennsylvania; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- 2023, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia LGBTQ Bar Association
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Ursinus College (B.A., 2010)
GET IN TOUCH