Benjamin J. Conley is an Attorney based in the Morgan & Akins Jackson office. Though Ben’s practice currently focuses on insurance law and workers’ compensation defense, he has experience in the areas of criminal, domestic and custody, personal injury and appellate law, as well as wills and estates.
Ben is active in the legal community and served as District 12 Representative for the Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division from 2014 to 2016. In his capacity as District Representative, Ben organized a number of pro bono legal clinics, including Wills for Heroes, which provided assistance to firefighters, police officers and other first responders. He was awarded the 2015 Public Service Project Award by the YLD for his efforts in organizing a free legal clinic in Henry County, Tennessee.
Outside of work, Ben is involved in a number of charitable and community service organizations, including Friend2Friend Mentoring of Crockett County, the Arts Council of Crockett, Tennessee (ACCT) and the First Christian Church of Alamo.
Ben is a native of Alamo, Tennessee. He lives in Jackson with his wife, Angie.
- Public Service Project Award by the Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- District 12 Representative for the Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (2014-2016)
- Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Jackson Madison County Bar Association
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, 2013
- B.A., University of Tennessee – Knoxville, 2009
GET IN TOUCH