Meghan F. Henry has been practicing in Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 2007 with the focus of her practice on premises liability, commercial trucking and transportation, automobile liability, products liability, sexual abuse and assault and catastrophic construction injuries. Meghan has devoted her practice to defending business owners, contractors, corporations and individuals against claims in state and federal courts. She has also helped countless businesses, agencies and individuals with presuit investigations in an effort to protect their interests in the wake of a potential lawsuit and even avoid filing of suit.
It is Meghan’s philosophy to evaluate each matter with a laser focus with the best possible outcome for her clients in mind. Specifically, each matter must be assessed in detail to determine the potential exposure and whether early resolution is possible. Meghan prides herself on finding creative and unique strategies to resolve matters efficiently. Meghan also does not shy away from vigorously defending her clients’ interests up until verdict and on appeal should that be in the best interests of the client.
Meghan is particularly in tune with the impact litigation has on small businesses. As a small business owner with her siblings and mother, she knows firsthand how litigation can affect the livelihood of a small business as well as how confusing and overwhelming the litigation process may be for business owners. Meghan utilizes her personal experience developed from growing up surrounded by a family run business. She connects with her clients to ensure the process is not overly disruptive and is as seamless as possible. This also includes advising and aiding her clients on best practices to lower potential future exposures.
Meghan is a Connecticut native, but spent her college years in Washington DC earning a degree in mathematics and psychology at Georgetown University. She then attended Villanova University School of Law and planted her roots in the Philadelphia region. While she is loyal to the Hoyas, Meghan has developed an allegiance to Philadelphia sports teams.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Honors and Professional Activities
- Pennsylvania Rising Star 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Claims College Graduate – School of Casualty Claims (2015)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Villanova University
- Llewellyn Award – ABA Client Counseling Competition, Regional Semi-Finalist
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Trucking and Transportation
- Automobile Liability
- Complex Litigation
- Complex Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Construction Casualty
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
Vice President – Eastern District of Pennsylvania Chapter (2016)
Secretary – Eastern District of Pennsylvania Chapter (2015)
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation
Board Member – Philadelphia region
- Vice President of Events, Georgetown Club of Southern New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D. 2007)
- Georgetown University (B.A. 2001)