Lisa A. Miller is a Senior Attorney in the Philadelphia office. She is an experienced counsel defending self-insureds, employers, major insurance companies, and Third Party Administrators in workers’ compensation matters. She has successfully represented clients in various industries, and obtained a large subrogation recovery in excess of $225,000.00. She has defended a number of Claim Petitions based upon medical causality and course and scope of employment defenses, which rendered favorable defense outcomes. Lisa actively engages with clients to achieve the best results for the client’s specific needs, whether it involves working towards an early resolution or litigating a case to conclusion.
Lisa is a Certified Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Specialist by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
She is fluent in Spanish, which is a great asset to our clients.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law & Defense
- Workers’ Compensation
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware (J.D. Awarded May 1998)
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania (B.A. Awarded May 1994)
- Universidad de Malaga Cursos Para Extranjeros (Academic Year 1992-1993)
- Pennsylvania 1999
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association