Anne Marie du Toit practiced civil litigation since 2008, with a strong emphasis on premises liability and workers’ compensation defense matters with a focus on representing employers, insurers, and self-insureds in workers’ compensation cases. Anne Marie has also successfully handled cases before the appellate courts of Georgia, including various Superior Courts and the Georgia Court of Appeals. Anne Marie is licensed to practice law in Georgia courts as well as the Eleventh Circuit Courts.
In addition to practicing law,Anne Marie has presented seminars for clients and adjusters on Georgia Workers’ Compensation Laws. In her free time, Anne Marie is involved in raising money for various charitable organizations including the Ronald McDonald House.
- Morgan & Akins Secures Complete Defense Verdict in Premises Liability Case
- Motion For Summary Judgment In Favor Of Morgan & Akins, Pllc
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law and Defense
- Workers Compensation
- Premises Liability
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Law Institute
- University of Georgia, Bachelors of Business Administration, cum laude 2005
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. 2008