Alysa Talarico is a Senior Attorney in the Philadelphia office of Morgan & Akins, PLLC focusing on industrial and consumer product liability. Her practice focuses on the defense of manufacturers of products, including automotive, industrial equipment, consumer products and construction products as well as commercial and warranty litigation.
Alysa has significant experience in the representation of large corporations in complex cases involving catastrophic losses and in matters involving contractual and warranty disputes. Alysa has conducted hundreds of arbitrations, mediations and settlement conferences throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York. She also has extensive experience with taking and defending complex depositions of expert witness, corporate designees and fact witnesses as well as managing the production of extensive documents including confidential product design and testing materials during the discovery process.
Prior to joining Morgan & Akins, Alysa represented multiple automobile manufacturers in automotive crashworthiness products liability defense where she gained extensive experience evaluating, managing and handling all stages of the matter throughout the litigation process. She also managed warranty disputes and commercial litigation for various corporations utilizing both early resolution techniques and various litigation strategies.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Honors and Professional Activities
- AEM Product Safety Seminar – “Case Study in Products Liability: 3rd Party Attachments and Acquired Products” (April 26, 2018)
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Complex Products Liability
- Consumer and Warranty Litigation
- Insurance Law and Defense
- Widener School of Law (J.D. 1999)
- Saint Joseph’s University (B.S. 1996)